Tuesday 5 June 2012

The Latest Pet Portraits and Website Updates...






Here we have an update on Miranda's double portrait painted in artist's watercolours as a birthday present for husband Steve.
I really like the choice of contemporary frame and the crisp white window mount, they go superbly with the painting.

Some feedback from Miranda...


"Steve was absolutely thrilled with the picture of Barley and Tyeler. 
He said that Steve had captured the pair of them brilliantly.


Steve was really helpful during the whole process from advising me on
how to get a reasonable picture of the dogs to letting me know whatcolour mount 
would look good. We would definitely recommend Pet Portraits and More to anyone who is looking to have a pet portrait done.

Once again thanks for all your help."


Regards,
Miranda



I've also recently painted a portrait of Charlie in artist's watercolours as a commission from new customer Lorraine. The painting is for partner Andy's birthday.
A really enjoyable subject to paint as Charlie has lots of soft wavy fur and beautiful big eyes. I also have some fantastic photos of the portrait of Charlie now framed and I will upload these later on.



Next on the agenda is an update on my website...
I am in the process of re-working the current website, adding all of
the new 2011 to 2012 pet portraits and a better way of navigating through the
gallery, updated home pages etc:. Plus a "New and Exciting" smartphone
friendly microsite so that customers can view my work  more easily on mobile phone 

and ipad type platforms.







No comments:

Post a Comment